Nancy is a certified personal trainer since 2013 and recently became a mother of 2 young children. As a working mom, she understands the challenges with juggling your physical and mental well-being with work and caring for a young family.
Nancy started her bodybuilding journey in 2013, and although she had a good start, she knew she could level up her physique with the help of coach Michelle. She then became the champion of her respective category 2 years in a row. Nancy experienced different nutritional approaches, but since learning about macro-based approach with Michelle, Nancy is convinced this is the most sustainable approach to living a balanced and fulfilling lifestyle.
Nancy is also a personal development junkie. She’s consistently doing the hard work to develop herself so she can be of better service to others. Nancy’s mission is to empower all women of all ages to break their own self-limiting beliefs meanwhile achieving their fitness goals.
- ISSA, International Sports Sciences Association, Certified Personal Trainer
- Pre- and Postnatal Fitness Specialist, Bellies Inc. Education
- Precision Nutrition Level One, Nutrition Coach
- TRX Suspension Training
- 2014 IDFA Fitness Model Novice Short Champion
- 2014 Serious About Fitness Fitness Model, 3rd
- 2014 Physique Canada Tier 3, 3rd
- 2015 IDFA Fitness Model Open, 4th
- 2015 Serious About Fitness Pro Elite, 4th
- 2016 Serious About Fitness Pro Elite Champion
- 2017 Serious About Fitness Pro Elite Bikini Champion
- 2017 Serious About Fitness Pro Elite 1st runner-up Bikini Championship
Nancy’s Words of Wisdom
We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give.
What Nancy’s Client’s Are Saying
Prior to working with Nancy years ago. I had lost 100lbs by myself and then gained back more than half the weight I’ve lost. From then on, my weight was a constant yo-yo, until I chose to start working with Nancy. At some point I just gave up because everything I was trying wasn’t working, and I told myself that I should be grateful anyways for the previous weight loss, settling for “good enough”. I never believed I was going to be fit looking. Working with Nancy has taught me what weight loss was really about= a mindset change, and building habits that lasts. Since starting with Nancy, I’ve lost 25lbs in 5 months and I’m still going strong. I have a positive outlook on where I’m going and for the first time in my life, the impossible seems possible. Thank you Nancy for empowering me and for all the support and guidance you’ve provided me!